Friday, November 2, 2007

Two things in a row

Something strange happens again now. Just a few day after I met across my drum master, I saw an old colleague at Kyobo bookstore.

She was a video editor who worked in some other team. At that time I was working for some publishing division which needed to have a license for localizing Rolling Stone magazine into korean.

It was my first week at that workplace but she asked me if I am gay. I was so shocked to hear that because there were so many colleagues. I denied that but she didn't believe that. What a strange dialogue for two people who was about to get acquinted with each other.

That company had some financial issue after some months. Thus I had to quit. It was a musical performance agency and I liked it so much. Those people whose main interests were music and live performance from famous bands. I was into it. So sad. We were never to make some contract with those bands like Smashing Pumpkins, Blur, Rage against machine and No doubt. Those were my icons during my college years.

No comments: